Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Professional Dater..

Hello all,

Todays rant is going to revolve around my dating life.. I'm not sure if your aware, but, I'm kind of a big deal in this area... In other words I've become a professional dater. I'm not saying this is a bad thing but, well it gets very old. I mean we are all just looking for one thing... a friend posted this to his online profile and I thought wow.. He's got some high expectations.. But, does he really? Heres what he says he's looking for:

"You will sleep on the left side of the bed. We will cuddle often. I will be able to make you laugh until you cry. We will fit together so well that we will not be able to tell where you begin and I end. We will bath reading stories to each other. We will have Sunday adventures. We will cook dinner together talking about our days and about our futures. You will know when I need to be held, and how. We will write silly notes to leave by morning coffee cups and in check books. You will buy me socks just because you think I need them. I will sing songs on your answering machine. You will like animals. You will be comfortable doing everything; or doing nothing. You will be comfortable with my friends, and they with you. You will phone my mom because you miss her; and forget to let me talk before you hang up. You will lose patience in traffic and I will try not to find it amusing. I will bring you coffee sweetened with a kiss. We will be honest and true. You will have no doubt that I will be there for you. I will be the first one you look for in a crowded room. I was born and raised in Utah. I was raised LDS, I don't attend church anymore, but I still hold to my principles. I am a dork! I am a big kid at heart. I want to meet someone who doesn't think those two traits are weird. I am sick of hanging out with the wrong guys, but I'm tired of being alone. I want someone who will give me the chance to show them who I really am before they ask me to go to bed. I am a shy guy, and it takes some effort to get me to open up, but once I do you might be surprised at who you find."

Thats not so much now is it??? Basically I'm looking for mister right... any ideas where he may be and if you tell me San Fransisco or New York..... I'm convinced he's out there so I keep looking... And if you know anyone.. they don't need to be in Utah I like to travel!
Hope all is well and you love life,
Max

1 comment:

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

I will keep my eyes open, maybe I can find you someone good in Oregon! That isn't too far to travel, right?!?