Sunday, August 3, 2008

JUST AN UPDATE:

Hi all,
Just wanted to give you all an update. So, here goes. This weeks get out of the city trip took Neil and myself up East canyon! Then north to weber county where we hopped onto I 84 east to I 80 west to Park city Up gardsmans pass and finally down big cottonwood canyon. This was a good time.. I totally recommend this route! Only open in the summer both east canyon and guardsman pass are fun and alive with Bursts of green, redrock, and good times!

Below this post you will see only a few pictures of this adventure however, if you go to www.photobucket.com/maxcalise you will find many many more. The collection will load much faster then any of the slideshows I've created will.

Also I found a pretty cool website. www.wherethehellismatt.com its a guy who traveled the world dancing on a little camera. He is a pretty cool person.. check it out. I watched his lecture he did at champlain college its on his web page and it is pretty neat.

hope all is well, love life and keep smiling!
max

No comments: