Saturday, March 21, 2009

TECHNOLOGY


Hello all,

Today's rant will be on the use of technology at your finger tips! if you think about it, it's really quite amazing. I mean today i downloaded AOL im and yahoo Msgr and pagoda onto my phone. onto a device that is the size of a pack of cards or smaller. Just think ten years ago, it would have been impossible and now... its at my finger tips. Imagine that. In my life time I've seen the use of the computer go from people not even knowing what a computer was to having it become an intricate part of everyone life.. what will they think of next? and who will think of it next? phones these days are crazy! On mine i have three different e-mail accounts, millions of songs, the ability to take and store thousands of pictures, i have instant access to the web where you can find anything you ever want to know, i have access to friends, coworkers facebook myspace, twitter, TV both live and on demand. i can upload videos to YouTube. all at the end of my fingers. CRAZY...


It just goes to show you... you can achieve anything when you put your mind to it.. not to mention my digital camera. wow...

No comments: