Tuesday, February 10, 2009

woo really long time.. sorry

I really am. Sorry that is. It has come to my attention that I have been neglecting my obligation to update this sorry ass excuse for a blog.. MY BAD.

SO WHATS NEW YOU ASK?
Well in the last week I let anget get the best of me and i smashed my computer. Thankfully, I had 2 weeks remaining on my computer replacement plan! I soooo lucked out! This allowed me to get a brand new computer for free! I know how lucky is that?

I'm heading home from feb 14th till feb 21st. Mainly to see my mother who is once again in the hospital for surgery. My sister has taken a leave of absence from her job to become a stay at home daughter and take care of my mother. I really hope that works out.

The company I work for has started laying off people.. The Traffic dept. was the first to go, from 5 people to one. The "good" news is that the news department at our station has not been cut! They have taken away 401k contributions but... thats better then not having a job at all!

hope all is well in the land of you all.. keep in touch.
love life and keep smiling.. or something like that!
max

1 comment:

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

I hope you had a good time at home. How is your mom doing? I am also glad you got a new computer but concerned you smashed an old one, doesn't seem like a very Max thing to do. I will talk to you soon.